Graduate Business Council
Welcome to SAMOS club space!
This section of knowledge base provides information about this club's members, activities, content and archives.
Introduction to SAMOS
The purpose of the Club is to help members discover effective people management skills through events and workshops. Participation within SAMOS will add value to individuals seeking a career in consulting, human resources, organizational design, or change management.
The Schulich Association of Management and Organizational Studies (SAMOS) is dedicated to providing networking, learning, and development opportunities to students within the areas of strategy implementation and change management, conflict resolution and negotiation, decision-making, and human resource management.
$20 – Membership is valid two years.
Membership form link to provide your information: CLICK HERE
- Akash Aggarwal - President
- Sherly Wardoyo - Vice-President
- Waruna Kulawansha - Director of Sponsorships, Alumni & External Relations
- Era Saraci - Director of Communications
- Aditya Vikram Gupta - Director of Finance